- Dr. Larissa Bogomolny is an outstanding dentist. If you're looking for a specialist that will work with you and your specific issues as a true partner - no need to look any further. Dr. Larissa will take care of you better than a vast majority of dentists. Her experience, knowledge, kindness and confidence shine through her work. My wife and I consider ourselves very lucky to have Dr. Larissa in our lives.
- I had trouble finding a good dentist with not only decent hours but also good staff.... these guys really nailed it! Everyone at the office is friendly and helpful. The office is small which I appreciate since I feel like I really mattered as a patient. Dr. Bogomolny was very straight forward and did not pressure me into anything, she just explained my options for my obvious need for a crown. Prepping and taking a mold of the tooth were painless and swift. I was literally in and out of there in an hour! Everything about the experience was perfect.
- Just visited Dr. Bogomolny's dental office for a cleaning. I wanted a thorough cleaning job and that is what I feel I received. Doctor was so positive and very easy to talk to. Also, she has a great staff, affordable prices and very convenient hours.
- I am very satisfied with the whole experience.
I felt very relaxed and confident with the staff and the dentist is very nice and professional. I like the way the office works with me financially.
- I had to cancel appointment for my fillings the same day that I had to go. Although, same day cancellation is usually unacceptable for all kind of medical services, it wasn't a problem for Dr. Bogomolny. She was understanding and friendly. A new appointment was scheduled the next day. My feeling was done in about 30 minutes. The great thing is that it is of the same color as my original tooth and absolutely unseen, which is important for a front tooth. Again a great experience with Dr. Bogomolny's precise work. Thank you!